Animal Kingdom | This Adventure is all about community. | Required Adventure
Build it Up, Knock it Down | This Adventure is all about building. | Elective Adventure
Gizmos and Gadgets | This Adventure is all about motion, force and creating objects. | Elective Adventure
I'll Do It Myself | This Adventure is all about being prepared. | Elective Adventure
Pick My Path | This Adventure is all about to do a good turn daily. | Elective Adventure
Ready, Set, Grow | This Adventure focuses on plants and gardens. | Elective AdventureThursdays Lion Virtual Adventure Information:
Backyard Jungle | This Adventure and is very hands-on with planting something and building birdhouses -- this can be done as a solo family Adventure. | Required Adventure
My Family's Duty to God | This is often an "at home" adventure anyway because faith beliefs in Scouting are determined by the family. | Required Adventure
Tiger Bites | An Adventure that covers food choices and preparation, manners and nutrition. | Required Adventure
Curiosity, Intrigue, and Magical Mysteries | An Adventure about magic, codes, sign language and more. | Elective Adventure
Family Stories | An Adventure about family heritage. | Elective Adventure
Sky is the Limit | Adventure all about the night sky, constellations, astronauts, etc. | Elective Adventure
Stories in Shapes | An Adventure about art. | Elective Adventure
Tiger-Safe and Smart | An Adventure all about home and neighborhood safety. | Elective Adventure
Tiger Tales | An Adventure all about story-telling, tall tales, singing. | Elective AdventureThursdays Tiger Virtual Adventure Information:
Paws on the Path | An Adventure covering hiking skills and nature and maps. | Required Adventure
Adventures in Coins | An Adventure about Coins. | Elective Adventure
Code of the Wolf | An Adventure that uses math games and secret codes. | Elective Adventure
Digging in the Past | An Adventure about dinosaurs, fossils and archeology. | Elective Adventure
Finding Your Way | An Adventure about map and compass, hiking and a scavenger hunt. | Elective Adventure
Germs Alive | An Adventure about keeping clean and germs. | Elective Adventure
Grow Something | An Adventure about planting and make a terrarium. | Elective Adventure
Motor Away | An Adventure about cars, boats and paper airplanes. | Elective Adventure
Paws of Skill | An Adventure about fitness, sports, sporting event and obstacle courses. | Elective AdventureThursdays Wolves Virtual Adventure Information:
BALOO the Builder | An Adventure covering using tools and wood tools. | Required Adventure
Bear Claws | An Adventure all about knife use and knife safety. | Required Adventure
Fellowship and Duty to God | This is often an "at home" adventure anyway because faith beliefs in Scouting are determined by the family. | Required Adventure
Paws for Action | An Adventure that's all about history/patriotism, visiting a law enforcement facility, basic emergency preparedness, energy conservation and a cleanup service project. | Required Adventure
Bear Picnic Basket | An Adventure about cooking. | Elective Adventure
Make It Move | An Adventure about fun Engineering. | Elective Adventure
Roaring Laughter | An Adventure about Fun, Jokes, Stories and Games. | Elective Adventure
Robotics | An Adventure about robots. | Elective Adventure
Super Science | An Adventure about Fun Science experiments. | Elective Adventure
A World of Sound | An Adventure about World Music and Instruments. | Elective AdventureThursdays Bears Virtual Adventure Information:
First Responder | An adventure, covering basic first aid and emergency preparedness.
Adventures In Science | An Adventure about science. | Required Adventure
Art Explosion | An Adventure about art. | Elective Adventure
Aware and Care | An Adventure about Disabilities Awareness. | Elective Adventure
Build My Own Hero | An Adventure about Citizen Heroes. | Elective Adventure
Engineer | An Adventure about engineering. | Elective Adventure
Fix-It | An Adventure about home repairs. | Elective Adventure
Game Design | An Adventure about games. | Elective Adventure
Looking Back, Looking Forward | An Adventure about Your Own Timeline. | Elective Adventure
Maestro | An Adventure about music. | Elective Adventure
Moviemaking | An Adventure about moviemaking. | Elective Adventure
Project Family | An Adventure about family life. | Elective AdventureThursdays Webelos Virtual Adventure Information: Thursdays Arrow of Light Virtual Adventure Information:
- Additional Virtual Cub Scouting Resources:
- Resources to Help Families with Each Adventure:
Community Service Projects to do at Home:
- Can't Visit a Place to Satisfy your Requirement? Try a Virtual Tour!
Virtual Tours of Museums, Zoos and Theme Parks
Virtual Tour of an Animal Shelter
Virtual HikesVirtual Tour of a Pet Hospital 1
Virtual Tour of a Police Station
Virtual Tour of a Pet Hospital 2
Tour of Fire Department Station 1
Virtual Tour of Plant Nursery
Tour of Fire Department Station 2
Virtual Tour of Sports Venues
Virtual Tours of Libraries
Virtual Historical Sites
- Learn about another Culture
- Conduct virtual Patrol Leaders Council meetings via teleconference or web video conferencing. Ensure to maintain two-deep leadership throughout the virtual meeting.
- Encourage Patrol Leaders to communicate digitally with their patrol members.
- Conduct online merit badge counselor meetings using web video conferencing tools such as Google Hangouts, Zoom, Skype, FreeConference or Facebook. Ensure to maintain two-deep leadership throughout the virtual meeting. Note completing a worksheet and emailing it does not constitute a “virtual discussion”, rather use interactive video or phone conversations.
Merit Badges that can be completed at home include:
- Family Life
- Personal Management
- Personal Fitness
- American Heritage
- Emergency Preparedness
- Public Health
- Citizenship in Community
- Citizenship in Nation
- Citizenship in the World
- More Merit Bages you can do from home!
- Plan and cook a meal for your family.
- Encourage Scouts to post online stories from history and how humanity was able to overcome such difficulties and give people hope.
- Hold a virtual gaming meet. Or use Kahoot to host an online quiz.
- Coordinate a community-based support network. Work with your Chartered Organization to develop a plan. Offer your unit assistance in helping the needy.
- Post examples of how Scouts are helping the community on social media. Make sure to tag us in your post using #PTACpride