Summer Camp Staff Application Now Open
We are pleased to announce the all new 2017 Pathway to Adventure Council (PTAC) Summer Camp Staff Application Process is now open. PTAC operates eight Nationally Accredited Summer Camping programs: Camp Napowan Boy Scout Camp, located in Wild Rose, WI. Blackhawk Boy Scout Camp, Wolverine Boy Scout Camp, Reneker Family Camp, and Carlen Webelos Camp all located on the Owasippe Scout Reservation in Twin Lake, MI. Cub Scout Adventure Camp located in Rochelle, IL. Cub Scout Family Camp at Camp Betz in Berrien Springs, MI, and Cub Scout Day Camps throughout Chicago and Northwest Indiana.
Our PTAC Summer Camp Staff was the most critical ingredient in our ability to deliver Scout Summer Camp to over 5000 Scouts in 2016. This past summer our campers earned over 10,000 merit badges, made friends, built lasting memories, and had unforgettable adventures. We are aiming to build on this great success next summer in 2017 and to do so we need the finest summer camp staff talent available.
Archery RSO 18+
ATV Director 21+
ATV assistant 16+
Cope Director 21+
Cope/climbing staff 18+
Cope/climbing staff 16+
Dining Hall Steward 18+
Driver/Business Manager 18+
High Adventure Assistant Director 18+
Owasippe adventure staff 18+
Program Area Instructors (3) 16+
2 Ranch staff 18+
Stem director 18+
Trip specialist 18+
Here are the steps to this year’s new and improved digital application and hiring process:
- Click the camp staff application to download it to your computer
- Fill in the application and save it with your name as the file name, then close it.
- Upload the completed application to the website by clicking the upload button and following the instructions to upload it.
- Please download Adobe Reader, a free program for you to be able to fill out the PDF application on your computer. Link for Adobe Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Fill out the new online fillable application, save it to your computer and then easily upload it on the same webpage.
- If selected (for contracted positions), you will be scheduled a time and notified by email for an interview.
- If selected for a position you will receive a notification by email and instructions to complete all required paperwork and trainings through a new online process.